So after all this time of reading others cute blogs and wondering how they have time to do it all, I've decided to try it out for myself. I can't really imagine wanting others to hear these thoughts so I am writing this blog to my mother and for my children. To my mother because I love telling her all the things that go on in this crazy house of ours and know that she will understand! For my children because there are so many fun and wonderful things that happen in our daily lives that I just don't remember when it's time to sit down with my journal--which is happening less and less as it is! So, seeing as how I schedule in computer time everyday I hope to make a sliver of that time writing down how life is with 7 wonderful children and the world's best, although very absent, husband:)
Thoughts for the day: Potty training stinks! Yes, I mean that in every possible way. You would think that after successfully training 5 children I would have the hang of this. The problem is that child number 6 is more stubborn than all the rest put together and I have less time to keep track of her and what little "potty" signs she's giving. Conclusion: spend more time with Ashlyn, it's better for her and for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment