This morning Linda did makeup and hair for everyone and Alyssa gave out pedicures. All the kids enjoyed it and Ashlyn came out looking adorable!
Then while we were working on other things Ashlyn snuck into the office closet and gave herself a "Wite Out" makeover! Yes, it was a mess, but I have to be somewhat amazed at her artistic ability, somehow she painted one leg all the way around, I mean top to bottom front to back, and everything in between. I didn't know she had the patience in her. Speaking of patience the first two pictures are the beginning of cleanup and the last one is 20 minutes later after much scrubbing and a half bottle of nail polish remover! Needless to say we have a ways to go but I ran out of time and patience and she couldn't stand the smell of the nail polish remover. Hopefully that will be a deterrent for future makeovers!!! We'll probably have to bust out the paint thinner tomorrow to get the rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment